It is informed to all genius medical students of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, That Khyber Medical University also known as KMU has started to accept the applications for admission in MBBS and BDS programs for the session 2023 and 2024. KMU MBBS and BDS Admissions 2023-24 announced officially. All students must keep in mind that these admissions are for those students who are living in KPK province.
The minimum qualification of students must be pre-medical and must have the domicile of KPK province. All those students who have pre-medical qualification and have KPK domicile can apply for KMU MBBS and BDS Admissions 2023. All the aspiring students who want to apply for KMU MBBS and BDS admissions 2023 can now apply to become doctor in future.
Many public sector medical and dental colleges which are affiliated to KMU are accepting MBBS and BDS applications for admission to all aspiring medical students. A student can get KMU Admissions from a different many ways. KMU is offering admissions for all those students who fulfill merit criteria, support self finance, reciprocal or apply for other quota.
Quota seats are also allocated in KMU for KMU MBBS and BDS Admissions 2023. MDCAT 2023 with good percentage must be cleared by all candidates who are applying for KMU MBBS and BDS admission 2023. Our page will provide to all students more information about KMU MBBS and BDS Admission requirements 2023.
Stay connected to our page for eligibility criteria and further admission process for KMU MBBS and BDS admissions 2023.So if you fulfill the eligibility criteria and know about the admission process, then apply for the KMU MBBS and BDS Admission 2023 without wasting your precious time. Be aware of the eligibility criteria and admission process from this page and apply for the KMU Admissions 2023 as soon as possible.
KMU Reciprocal Seats Admissions :
Students were waiting for the admissions in KMU MBBS and BDS. Now they will be pleased to hear about the news that KMU is accepting applications for admission MBBS and BDS. All the students who want to apply for reciprocal medical and dental seats during MBBS and BDS Admissions 2023 are now allowed by Khyber Medical University, KMU.
Now students living outside the KPK can get medical education in KPK province from well known medical universities and colleges. All those students living from the outside of KPK province can get degrees in MBBS and BDS from the well known medical institutions through these reciprocal seats.
There are many medical institutions in KPK province which are offering different medical programs to the students from all over the country. The list of the public sector medical institutes giving reciprocal seats for the MBBS programs especially is given below.
- AJKMC, Azad Jammu and Kashmir Medical College, Muzaffarabad
- MC-Mohtharma Benazir Bhutto Medical College, Mirpur
- Nishtar Medical University Multan (NMU-Multan)
- Poonch Medical College, Rawlakot PMC Rawlakot
Needed Documents KMU Admission
For any admission, it is very important to know about the submission of documents. For admission of MBBS and BDS in KMU all students must know that they have to submit the following documents through scanned copies. If students apply on different types of seats then documents may also vary according to the different types of seats.
- A photo having passport size in white or blue background.
- Result cards or certificates of FSC or Equivalent with detailed marks.
- Certificate, DMC or Equivalent of Matric or SSC.
- If any student having prescribed qualification from foreign educational institution, then is responsible to provide Equivalence certificate from the Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Islamabad.
- If any candidate is Hafiz-e-Quran then must provide Hafiz-e-Quran certificate.
- All the candidates must have Secondary School Certificate in Science or equivalent to SSC.
- Domicile is very important document. All candidates must have the Domicile which also mentioned in the entry test form..
- It is very important to note that applicants must provide the domicile of father. If father of any applicant is passed away, then is responsible to provide domicile certificate of mother and also the death certificate of father.
- All the applicants must submit the CNIC Card / Computerized Form-B. Both sides of these documents must be cleared and readable.
- All the applying candidates must submit Computerized National Identity Card of their fathers, If father of any candidate is died then is responsible to provide the Computerized National Identity Card of mother and the guardian also.
- If any candidate wants to apply on the quota of Overseas Pakistani’s Seats then is responsible to provide their Parent’s valid OPF Membership Card and Foreign Exchange Remittance Card. And both OPF Membership Card and Foreign Exchange Remittance Card must be valid till on the last date of the application form for admission.
- Mostly candidates can apply against on OPF Seats. All those candidates who are applying for OPF seats must submit their application along with all required documents to the OPF office Islamabad.
- All those candidates who are living in Merged Area Districts (MAD) and backward areas must submit the certificate of location of educational institutions from concerned Principals/Head Masters of the institutions.
- If any candidate has get Pre-Medical education (part I and Part II) from a different institution, must provide a certificate mentioning the educational institution from where Pre-Medical education have been gotten.
- For disable or handicapped candidates, Disability certificate from Social Welfare Department must be submitted to the office issued by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- If any candidate is applying against disable quota then is responsible to submit the medical certificate of Disability on the specific proforma from the concerned certified Medical Specialist.
Eligibility Criteria MBBS BDS KMU Admission
Applying for admission in any university, there is eligibility criteria for admission specified for the respective university. KMU also mentioned the eligibility criteria for admission. All students who want to apply for the MBBS and BDS KMU admission must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria which is mentioned below.
- At least 60% marks must be availed in F.Sc pre medical Higher Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent qualification from a recognized BISE in Pakistan or from any recognized board from foreign countries.
- All those candidates are eligible who cleared MDCAT 2023 with at least 55% for MBBS and same for the BDS.
- All those candidates are eligible who have the domicile of KPK and candidates from merged districts are also eligible.
- Applied for quota seats must be be submitted the relevant documents by the candidates. incomplete documents submission by the candidates will result in rejection of applications.
Merit Calculation Formula For MBBS and BDS KMU Admission
The merit calculation formula for KMU MBBS & BDS Admission 2023 is given below :
|SSC/ Matric or equivalent
|F.Sc Pre-Medical / HSSC or equivalent
KMU MBBS & BDS Admission Procedure
The procedure for admission in KMU is very simple. All students must submit their applications for KMU 2023 admission online. Applications for admission will not be entertained sent by students physically or through post to the admission office at KMU.
- All students must set up an account at KMU online admission portal by using their name, email, mobile number and CNIC card number.
- Complete your KMU 2023 admission application after setting up or signing up an account.
- Students have to submit application forms for MBBS and BDS admission KMU 2023 separately for different MBBS and BDS programs.
- All students must have to submit the all documents properly and select the required programs and college.
- After completing the application for admission, to press the button for submission is very important. Otherwise application will not be submitted.
- Generate an automatic challan form / Bank Deposit Slip.
- All students must have to take a printout of that automatic fee challan and submit Rs. 3000/- for separate programs at any branch of Khyber Bank.
- You can check your payment status after the submission of processing fee challan through login again within 72 hours.
- Applications of all those candidates will not be accepted or rejected who fail to submit application processing fee challan or any required document within the deadline.
MBBS and BDS KMU Admission Schedule 2023:
|Applications Submission Last Date
|12th December 2023 (Tuesday)
|Disabled Candidates Medical Board
|14th December 2023
|Provisional Merit List Display
|21st December 2023
|Objections/ Claims in Provisional Merit List Submission
|22nd December 2023
|Final Merit List Display
|26th December 2023
|Placement In Different groups MBBS/ BDS
|27 to 31st December 2023