The PEEF is a big scholarship program in all over Punjab. It provides free scholarships to poor and needy students from Matric to Higher level of education. Special quota system is also available in these scholarships. The PEEF scholarships are given to poor, intelligent, genius and needy students enrolled in govt educational institutions.
The minimum eligibility criteria to become a PEEF scholar at Master level is mentioned below.
The students who are willing to apply for PEEF scholarships must have:
- All students must have Punjab domicile.
2. Any student who wants to apply must secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA, BSc, BCOM, BS, BBA etc. in Annual examination held in last three years in Punjab.
3. Monthly income of parents from all sources must be equal to or less than PKR.40,000/-.
4. If monthly income is just salary, then children of government employees in BPS 1-4 are free from the conditions of income .
5. In limited monthly income, children of civilians which are martyred in terrorist attacks are free from the conditions of income.
6. If any student fulfill all the conditions of PEEF eligibility criteria, then he should also qualify for the merit required and the merit of the university in which he/she is enrolled.
7. All the students who want to apply for the PEEF scholarships must enrolled in a govt university as a fulltime student in current academic year.
8. All the students which are admitted in fall, spring, morning, afternoon, evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible for PEEF scholarship at Master Level.
Students which can not apply:
students satisfying following conditions are not eligible for PEEF scholarship at Master Level:
- If any student has already passed / got MSc , MA, MS and MPhil etc.
2. If any student has passed Master Level examination in supplementary session or mark improver is not eligible for PEEF scholarship at Master Level.
3. Students with grace mark (*) degrees are not eligible for PEEF scholarship at Master Level.
4. If student is getting any other scholarship during the current academic year, then that student is not eligible for PEEF scholarship at Master Level.
5. If student who wants to apply for PEEF scholarship is availing the opportunity of Prime Minister Fee or any other fee reimbursement scheme or program , then that student is not eligible for PEEF scholarship at Master Level.
Procedure How to Apply:
- The PEEF is providing an opportunity of scholarship quotas to all the government and government affiliated universities. Advertisement, intimation, shortlisting and selection of students is the responsibility of university.
2. All students which are needy, deserving, intelligent, genius eager to get study and willing to apply for the PEEF scholarship can get the scholarship application form by downloading from PEEF website and submit fully filled scholarship form to respective educational institution or respective university. A student can also request for the PEEF scholarship form from the finical aid office of respective university.
3. All students who wants to avail the opportunity of PEEF scholarship at Master Level can only submit their PEEF scholarship application form to respective offices of the university in admin block or in the office of the required department. If any student who wants to apply for PEEF Scholarship send his/her PEEF scholarship application form directly shall not be accepted.
PEEF Scholarship Disbursement Method
- Finally selected students can get their PEEF scholarship stipends on biannual basis.
2. After the receipt of acknowledgement of the previous scholarship stipend and satisfactory academic performance and PEEF scholar assessment records is provided to the PEEF office or respective office of the university, then the next scholarship installment is released.
PEEF Master’s Level Scholarship Duration
- There are certain conditions which must to satisfy by the PEEF scholar.
2. The PEEF scholarships are given to the students which their degree course till end. If any student did not not maintain the required academic performance level or did not follow the discipline , the respective university or PEEF has the right to cancel the scholarship.
How can you contact PEEF scholarship office
- Address of PEEF office is given below:
- PEEF Office ,Ali Town Station, Thokar Niaz Baig, Raiwind Road Lahore.
- Phone number of PEEF scholarship office is (92)42 111-11-7333 PEEF
- Fax:(92)42 359 63519
- Email of the PEEF scholarship office is : firstname.lastname@example.org.