The HEC Law GAT Test 2023 has been officially released by HEC for all law graduates. It is a good news for all law graduates who were waiting the Law GAT Test 2023 anxiously. The Higher Education Commission is accepting the applications from the law candidates after passing the HEC Law GAT Test successfully.
All candidates must know about the application procedure, eligibility criteria and the accurate test date of HEC Law GAT Test 2023. Every thing regarding HEC Law GAT Test 2023 can be found on our page. It is a golden chance for all those students who want to start their legal career and want to serve the country and nation. All students must stay connected to our website for the latest upcoming news about the HEC Law GAT Test 2023.
Why Law GAT conducted by HEC
HEC Law GAT Test is supervised by the Supreme Court Of Pakistan. Law GAT is organized by The Pakistan Bar Council under the supervision of honorable supreme court through the Higher Education Commission HEC.
The main purpose of conducting this test is to assess the competence and legal knowledge of all those candidates who want to become law graduates. Law GAT is an evaluation test for all those candidates who want to enter in the legal profession and their career as an advocate.
HEC Law GAT registration 2023 is open now for all the aspiring law candidates. All details about HEC Law GAT login, HEC Law GAT Result 2023, HEC Law GAT registration 2023, HEC Law GAT 2023 and HEC Law GAT answer keys etc will be available on this page.
Eligibility Criteria For HEC Law GAT 2023
- All those candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree in Law or its equivalent from a recognized university HEC/PBC can apply for HEC Law GAT 2023.
- All those students whose result is under process can not apply for this HEC Law GAT Test 2023. Result awaiting students are ineligible for this HEC Law GAT test 2023.
- All the candidates must have to submit the above mentioned correct information and important required documents while applying. These documents include National Identity Card CNIC number, phone number, email, postal and residential address, scanned copy of law degree and paid receipt processing fee application etc.
HEC Law GAT Test Syllabus And Type
The test of HEC Law GAT 2023 is consist of multiple choice questions. These multiple choice questions are from the revised Syllabus of HEC Law GAT. The test of HEC Law GAT is consist of total 100 marks and it is necessary for the candidate to secure at least 50 marks to clear the HEC Law GAT Test.
The syllabus of HEC Law GAT Test and MCQ’s from these law GAT syllabus is given below.
|HEC Law GAT Test Syllabus
|Multiple Choice Questions
|Civil Procedure Code
|Civil Procedure Code
Test Date HEC Law GAT 2023
When HEC announced to receive the applications of HEC Law GAT 2023, a tentative law GAT test date was also announced by HEC. The tentative test date for the Law GAT 2023 test is 7th January 2024. If any changes were made in the test schedule, then all the registered students will be informed through the ETC HEC portal, mobile SMS and email too.
All students must know that HEC Law GAT Test 2023 is going to be conducted in the 13 big cities of Pakistan. All the candidates can select the test center and city according to their desire at the time of filling out the application for HEC Law GAT Test 2023. The list of cities where HEC Law GAT Test 2023 will be conducted this year is given below.
- Dera Ismail Khan
How To Submit HEC Law GAT Application 2023
- All the candidates must set up an account on the ETC HEC Portal to initiate your registration online for Law GAT test.
- All essential particulars like name, CNIC number, phone number and email etc must be provided by the all candidates. Then sign up for an online account on the ETC HEC portal.
- If you find any problem or difficulty to create an account on admission portal then visit on the www.onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk. HEC Secretariat/ HEC regional office can also help the candidates if they find any issue during creating the account.