Here is an important announcement for all the students who are waiting to get admission to the leading universities in Pakistan. The USAT test in 2024 is going to be held by the Higher Education Commission.
All leading universities in Pakistan will accept the scores of the USAT tests. The Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) includes portions from all the core disciplines. These major disciplines involve engineering, IT, medicine (health sciences), management and social sciences, and many other disciplines. USAT 2024 is a pre-admission test.
Its score will help the students in the merit calculation formula in getting admission to leading universities in Pakistan.
USAT Test Groups
There are a total of six groups in USAT. The names and relevant academic disciplines of the USAT test groups are given below:
|Arts & Humanities
Passing Marks Or Scores
It is important for the candidates to know about the test format. The USAT test conducted by HEC is comprised of two parts. One part is MCQs, and the other part is essay writing for each USAT group. A candidate must secure at least fifty marks to pass the USAT test and qualify for the required undergraduate program.
Exam Centers For The Conduction OF USAT TEST
The USAT test is conducted four times a year and is organized by HEC or ETC in the big cities of Pakistan. Some of those cities are mentioned below.
Applying Method For The USAT Test 2024
All the students who are interested in the undergraduate programs at the top leading universities in Pakistan must follow the below steps:
- Firstly, it is important for all the students who are interested in applying to visit the official websites of HEC and ETC.
- After visiting the website, it is necessary for all the willing students to create an account on that website by giving their personal information.
- There is a USAT Test 2024 application form. All the students must fill out that form by signing in to your account.
- After you complete the information on your application form, generate your fee challan.
- There are so many easy ways to pay the fee. Pay the required fee amount mentioned on the fee challan through Easypaisa, Jazzcash, ATMs, Internet Banking, directly in banks through invoices, or 1Link.
- It is very important for the students that after paying their fees, they verify their payment by clicking the ”Online Verify Payment” option available on your ETC dashboard account. Uploading a paid receipt for your USAT test fee is very necessary.
- The USAT test application submission will be possible only after uploading the paid fee challan.
- All the students can save and edit their applications before the deadline for submission. All students must keep in mind the last date of submission, which is January 17, 2024.
Test Schedule For USAT Test 2024
|Last date of submission of applications for USAT test
|17 January 2024
|Tentative Test Date for USAT Test
|January 28, 2024
Keep in mind the instructions given below for USAT Test
- Students must know that printed USAT applications or sent by post are not entertained.
- The fee you pay for the USAT test is not refundable or transferable.
- Always try to submit their application form as soon as possible. So that any point or complaint should be resolved in time by connecting HEC administrations
- Only those students should be allowed to sit in the exam center who bring their original receipt of their paid USAT test fee. Students should also bring their original CNIC card or passport on the test date. Otherwise, without these things, students should not be allowed to sit in the exam center.
- Any other material other than a pen or pencil is not allowed in the exam center. Those materials involve calculators, electronic devices, and any other material that can help in the test.