AIOU Spring Admissions admissions in matric, intermediate and various other programs are open now for aspiring students in Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU), Islamabad. Students were waiting for AIOU admission. All students waiting for semester Spring admission of the year 2024 can apply now for the AIOU admission.
AIOU is an internationally well reputed educational institution. It is a good opportunity for all those students who want to continue their matric, inter studies or any other certificate course in this highly ranked educational institution.
For all national and foreign students, AIOU is a perfect learning institution. In this institution, quality of education is outstanding. Many programs are offered in AIOU, Islamabad. Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) gives all students enrolled in this institution both physical and distance learning programs.
All students who are interested to get admission in AIOU can apply online for the AIOU spring admission 2024.The last date for AIOU spring admission is not so far. SO all the students are advised to apply for admission as soon as possible to start their academic career in a well known educational institution.
AIOU Matric admission 2024 and AIOU inter admission 2024 for semester Spring categories and names are given below:
AIOU Matric Programs in AIOU
Various programs of matric offered by AIOU are given below:
- Matric or SSC (General)
- Matric or SSC Dars- e –Nizami (Sanvia Aama)
- Matric or SSC for open courses
AIOU Inter Programs
Admission for intermediate are also open in AIOU. Students can also get admission for intermediate programs.
- FA for all open courses
- FA Dars- E –Nizami (Sanvia Khasa)
- FA General
Certificate Courses Offered by AIOU Admission:
Allama Iqbal Open University admissions are especially for those students who want to get enrolled in different programs like certificate courses. These technical certificate courses offer an opportunity to all students to learn a lot of skills and start their technical career through these certificate courses.
All the young teenagers and young students can get a lot of benefits from these professional trainings. The eligibility criteria of AIOU certificate courses, experience and required qualification changes according to the type of program. The names of AIOU professional courses are given below:
- Facebook Executive Marketing
- Virtual Assistant (VA)
- Virtual Assistant for Private Label and Amazon
- Daraz-Virtual Store Manager
- Virtual Trader ( Alibaba)
- Shopify Drop Shipping
Eligibility Criteria For AIOU SSC Programs
- Age must be minimum of13 years on the admission date
- Form-B/CNIC must be submitted by the applicants.
- All the applicants must submit a passport sized photograph.
AIOU Inter Programs Eligibility Criteria
- All the students must have minimum marks of 33% in Matric/ SSC.
- Form-B/ CNIC copy must be submitted by the students.
- A passport sized photograph must be provided by the students with a required background.
AIOU Admission Process 2024:
- It is informed all the students that they can buy or download the prospectus from the main campus or the other regional branches of the university.
- The prospectus charges for AIOU admission is Rs.100/- for all above mentioned disciplines.
- All the students must have to provide the necessary personal information while filling out the application form.
- Provide all the academic certificates and brief detail regarding your previous qualification and experience if you have.
- All students can deposit fee challan of application processing at UBL, MCB, ABL, or FWBL main campus or at any branch of these banks. Students can also deposit their fee challan through the easypaisa, Jazz cash or services of mobile wallet.
- All students must know that the fee for application processing is different for regular programs and certificate courses. This fee paid by the students is non refundable.
- When you have submitted the accurate fee then it is very important to upload the fee challan on your admission account and then press the button for submission of application.
- If you want to send the form physically then it is necessary to separate the label for address for the university from the challan. Then university’s copy of fee challan form must be attached it to your application and put it in the envelop.