NUR International University is a good educational institution within Pakistan, which is known for its good contributions in education and different researches. Admissions 2024 are open in NUR International University for the aspiring students. NUR University admissions 2024 are announced now.
All the students who want to get education in NUR International University can take admission in various Bachelors and Master programs. It is good opportunity for all the interesting students who want to get education in the top leading university.
For the latest upcoming updates and further detail about the NUR admissions 2024, keep in touch with this page. All the students who want to get admissions in NUR International University are advised to stay connected our website for the latest updates.
Why NUR University is Best to Choose?
- Students can get admissions in NUR University in various programs. Merit based and sport scholarships are also offered by NUR University.
- There are lot of facilities in NUR University. These facilities attract the students in NUR University. Hostel and transport facilities in NUR University are the best facilities offered by NUR Universities.
- If we talk about the quality of education in NUR University, then NUR University is best in quality of education. Teaching staff and faculty members are highly qualified.
- In the facilities of university, laboratories and modern libraries are also included. These libraries and laboratories help in students in learning.
- Students who get education in NUR University are also given opportunities to do a job in the NUR University. A lot of job opportunities are created by the NUR University for the students of NUR University. It is a good initiative by the NUR University.
Different Programs for Admission 2024 in NUR University.
- MS Food Nutrition and Dietetics
- MS Food Science and Technology
- BS Nutritional Sciences
Essential Documents Required For NUR University Admission
- All students must fill application form for online.
- There should be also given two passport photographs by the students who want to apply for the admission in NUR University.
- All students are informed to provide transcripts which is applicable for graduate degree programs.
- All students who want to get admission in NIU must provide the copy of B-Form or CNIC for the admission.
- All students are informed that not to send their documents or essential documents through the post office or any other courier services. All these documents are required at the time of interview.
- All the students who have applied for the admission called for interview after submission the admission form.
- At the time of admission all the candidates are informed to submit the essential documents which includes Matric or O Level result cards, Inter or A Level , Bachelors result cards.
- It is very important to note that all the students who have applied for the equivalence certificate (IBCC), Islamabad and still waiting for the equivalence certificate. All students are informed to submit it as soon as they will receive it.
- Incomplete application forms for the admission will not be entertained.
All students must know that The NIU eligibility criteria changes according to the different programs and various subjects. Here the basic NUR admission eligibility criteria for both applied sciences and management sciences is given below.
Eligibility Criteria For Applied Sciences
For Undergraduate Programs
All students must secure 45% marks in intermediate/ A Level (Pre- Medical) or equivalent.
For Master’s Programs
All the candidates must have 16 years formal education with at least 2.5 CGPA in the following given programs.
- BS/B.Sc (Hons). Nutritional Sciences
- BS/B.Sc (Hons) in Homo Economics major food and nutrition
- BS/B.Sc (Hons) in Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- BS/B.Sc (Hons) in Food Sciences and Technology
- A special Subject Test which is organized by Department of Clinical Nutrition and Interview by Admission Committee must be passed by all the candidates.
- All those students who have 3rd Division in the academic career are not eligible.
Eligibility Criteria For Management Sciences
For Undergraduate Programs
To get admission in the undergraduate programs candidates must have passed the FA/FSC/ICS/I.COM with at least 45%marks.
For Master’s Programs
- All the candidates must have the 16 years of education and also have at least 2.50 CGPA or 2nd division BS 4 year education which is equivalent in disciplines related business from a university or college recognized from HEC.
- All those candidates must complete 33 credit hours (11 courses) additionally for undergraduate course work to complete the degree who have degree other than business category.
- All those students who have low marks or lower CGPA can also get admission if they become successeful to get exceptional performance in the
- All those students who have low marks or lower CGPA can also get admission if they become successful to get exceptional performance in the NIU MBA Entry test or Panel Interview.
NUR University Spring Admission 2024
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Nursing and Allied Health Sciences
- Basic Sciences
- Applied Sciences
- Management Sciences
Undergraduate, Master’s and Postgraduate Diploma programs admission criteria is given below.
Undergraduate Programs admission eligibility criteria
45% marks in inter/HSSC or equivalent qualification from a recognized board of Pakistan.
Master Programs Admission Criteria
- Students have 16 years of education with at least 2.5 CGPA along with relevant subjects.
- Departmental test should be cleared by the students
- 3rd divisional students are not eligible.
Admission eligibility criteria for Postgraduate Diploma:
16 years of education is required to get admission in this Postgraduate diploma.
NIU Merit Criteria For Spring Admission 2024
- 10% of obtained marks in Matric/ SSC will be calculated.
- Inter/ HSSC or equivalent 40% of obtained marks.
- There are 20% of NIU Entry Test.
- 30% of NIU Interview obtained marks will be included.
Application processing Fee
Applicants must submit application processing fee of Rs.1500/- in the any branch of mentioned on the advertisement. Further admission process is same as cited above.